I Be Published!

I am very proud to tell you all that I have published my first book (short story, really). I'm officially a published writer. It's titled, “My Fair Beagle” and is available worldwide on Kindle through Amazon.com. It's about my experience with my first dog, Zeta at 45, being an unlikely age for one's FIRST dog.

Here are the links:

Here's the link for a FREE Kindle reader for your PC:

For reading Kindle books (ebooks) on other devices (iphones, Android, etc.), simply Google “Kindle” and the device name and you will be directed to a place where you can get the software for your device.

I am realistic in that I'm very sure that I'll be able to purchase a nice, 16oz coffee at my local WaWa, from the royalties that I will glean from this endeavor. I certainly didn't do it for the money, rather just to be able to say that I'm a published author.

I must confess that it tickles me to be able to print the following little tid-bit:

Well written and Interesting...” – Piers Anthony

Coming from him, this is certainly a feather in my cap.

Thanks to all of you that have enjoyed my previous jottings and have supported me to go on to try bigger and better ideas. If not for your kindness and encouragement, I never would have met this tremendous personal goal.

Chris

Comments